Any orders made before 5/28/2020 will still fall under our original Unconditional Guarantee. If you fall under this category; and have any questions, please contact us.
For any orders made 5/28/2020 and after:
Because everything is on a clearance price, we unfortunately, will only have a very limited guarantee. Below are the returns and exchange policy guidelines for orders made 5/28/2020 and after:
- We will accept returns or exchanges on non-electronic items received defected or damaged that are reported to us within 48 hours of delivery. Anything after 48 hours, will be assumed that damage or defect is caused by the buyer.
- Policy on Electronic devices. Each item will be tested and inspected before shipping. Any reports from the customer about defects or damages, will be assumed to be caused by misuse or mishandling by the customer.
- We will replace, exchange, or refund any missing or wrong items that is proven. We will be taking photos of each order the moment we pack and seal them into the delivery pouch. We will refer back to the photos we took. Wrong sent items are typically not a problem as it is very easily proved by the buyer; the problem is with “missing items”. Anyone can pretend to have a missing item and the only way to prove it is with photos as the items were packed.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for change of mind.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for wrong expectation or feeling the product did not perform as expected. Some products may work different for different individuals so we cannot guarantee any specific results.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on wrong size or wrong fit.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges because of damaged packaging. Packaging is not the product, and we will not accept the product as damaged if only the packaging is damaged.
- Because everything is in clearance, we cannot guarantee we will have available stock to cover any exchanges. For any qualifying cases, we reserve the right to choose to only to accept return and refund.